Game Changer supports young people into work, education or training. You will work 1:1 with our friendly navigators to explore your interests and find the path that is right for you. If you’re interested to find out more about the programme, watch our short animation videos here.
To be eligible you must be: between 15-25 and unemployed or not in education.
If this is you, contact us today!
Our priority is to help you to decide what you would like to do next.
We help you find something that you enjoy as we know this will help you succeed! Our team offer consistent 1:1 support.
This means working with a Game Changer member of staff who will help you to:
- Gain confidence
- Find your skills
- Look into things you enjoy
We help you grow your skills and experience
We believe real world experiences help people to grow. With amazing industry partners on hand to support you too, you can take part in:
- 1:1 sessions
- Online group sessions
- Employer experiences
- Work experience
Game Changer is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the National Lottery Community Fund.
The programme has 5 delivery partners working with local businesses to provide young people with opportunities. These are:
- Cornwall Marine Network
- Creative Kernow
- Eden Project
- White Gold (providing specialist support)
Connect with us on social media and find out what we’re up to!
Could you be a Game Changer in a young person’s life?
We are building a network of industry partners who can offer opportunities for young people.
- Could you open your business to an enthusiastic young person?
- Would you like a new dynamic to your current work?
- Could you inspire young people to achieve their career goals?
By engaging with Game Changer your business would benefit from:
- Business growth from new ideas and energy
- Publicity while we celebrate the successes
- A link to your potential workforce throughout Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- A new way of looking at recruitment
If you’re interested in finding out how your business can get involved, email Game Changer to find out more.