Are you: Aged 15 to 24? A Cornwall or Isles of Scilly resident? And unemployed or not in education? The Game Changer programme offers personalised support for young people in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly to help you move into:
On Game Changer we help you decide what it is you would like to do
We help you find something that you enjoy as we know this will help you succeed! To do this, the team offer 1:1 support. 1:1 support is working with a Game Changer member of staff who helps you to:
- Gain confidence
- Find your skills
- Look into things you enjoy
Let us help you create a plan of what you need to do and how to get there.
We help you grow your skills and experience
We believe real world experiences help people to grow. With amazing industry partners on hand to support you too, you can take part in:
- 1:1 sessions
- Online group sessions
- Employer experiences
- Work experience
We will help you find a job, course or training.
Game Changer is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the National Lottery Community Fund.
The programme has 5 delivery partners working with local businesses to provide young people with opportunities. These are:
- Cornwall Marine Network
- Creative Kernow
- Eden Project
- White Gold (providing specialist support)
Could you be a Game Changer in a young person’s life?
We are building a network of industry partners who can offer opportunities for young people.
- Could you open your business to an enthusiastic young person?
- Would you like a new dynamic to your current work?
- Could you inspire young people to achieve their career goals?
By engaging with Game Changer your business would benefit from:
- Business growth from new ideas and energy
- Publicity while we celebrate the successes
- A link to your potential workforce throughout Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- A new way of looking at recruitment
If you’re interested in finding out how your business can get involved, email Game Changer to find out more.