Run by young people, for young people.
Generation E is made up of a group of 18-24 year olds.
Their aim? To create better opportunities for future generations of young people in Cornwall.
This is achieved by working together with local businesses and industry partners to co-produce new ideas and solutions and influence projects and organisations.
Becoming a Generation E member means:
- Joining a group of likeminded people who encourage you to share your ideas and opinions
- Developing skills that can be transferred into the workplace
- Being surrounded by enthusiasm and motivation to achieve your goals
We also have an offer for businesses hoping to engage with young people.
Could your business survive the next generation without Generation E?
A chance to meet others, discuss a wide range of topics, build new skills and confidence, plus there’s free breakfast!
No need to stay for the whole session, simply drop by, meet other young people and get involved.
See our upcoming events section for Generation E Connect dates.
If you have any questions about Generation E Connect, please get in touch.
Has your business considered the wider benefits of working with young people, using co-production to identify new ideas and solutions?
By engaging with Generation E your business could benefit from:
- Targeted research which can help shape a project
- Insight into youth culture
- Dynamic and creative ideas about your business
- The know-how to attract young talent into your workplace
You'll have the opportunity to meet other like-minded young people and learn new skills whilst being supported and motivated by our senior members.
You'll also work on some fantastic projects and help businesses improve their approach to working with young people.
If you'd like to become a Generation E member, please contact email@example.com
The next Generation E Connect events are:
- Friday 31st January 2020 at 10:30am to 12:30pm and every fortnight after that in Redruth
The sessions are a safe space to be with likeminded people and discover more about Generation E and opportunities available to you.
If you have any questions about Generation E Connect, just drop us a message 🙂