Build confidence, develop new skills, and work together, you can do all these on our Youth Cooperative Action Programme!
If you are based in or near Plymouth, aged 12 – 17 and believe young people deserve to be listened to, but should also be equipped to LEAD positive change, then this opportunity is for you.
Over 13-weeks, you will take part in fun, engaging and practical sessions. You won’t ‘just been learning stuff’ you’ll have the opportunity to build and shape a project in response to issues that you care about. This is about empowerment!Find out more and register!
During the programme you will:
- Explore co-operative values, including why they matter and how you can apply them to your life, career and community.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills and start projects and enterprises that will benefit your community, with the opportunity to use digital skills and channels like filming and more!
- Understand current social issues and how other organisations, groups and individuals are responding to these
- Create, campaign, collaborate and connect with a range of people and professionals who can help you to tackle the issues that matter to you.
- Be awarded a Badge Nation Digital Badge from The Co-operative College to add to your CV and social media, demonstrating your achievement and the skills you’ve developed over the 13-weeks. Check out the badge!
Two-hour sessions will be delivered weekly, in person either at one of our Real Ideas buildings or at your college.Get involved!