Entrepreneurial Supply Chain Building!
RIO is keen to use its experience of running highly innovative projects supporting people through social enterprise, to build partnerships for some of the following opportunities across the south west. We are looking for like-minded organisations to potentially form part of a supply chain which could include but is not limited to, being a partner, procuring your services or referring on to you.
If you think you have a unique approach to working with young people or supporting others more generally (including organisations) and want to support an approach that creates a unique offering that ‘breaks the norm’ then we would be excited to hear from you.
We don’t intend to run a painful pre-qualification process at this stage, we just want to hear about you, what makes you different and why you’d be a good fit. You’ll be expected to tick all the usual boxes later in the process, but for now, fill out our very quick Survey Monkey form to get the ball rolling and start the conversation.
Opportunities RIO is interested in:
- Building Better Opportunities, Young People First – Cornwall LEP
- Building Better Opportunities Young People – HOTSW LEP
- Enterprise Education – HOTSW LEP
- Building Better Opportunities – West of England LEP
- Building Better Opportunities Pathways to Employment – Cornwall LEP
- Community Led Local Development (CLLD)
For more information and an informal chat about any of these opportunities please call 08458 621288.