Interested in music, marketing or event management? Aged between 18-25?
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic young people to get hands-on with a number of exciting work experience opportunities behind the scenes when MTV Crashes Plymouth returns on 27-28 July with two nights of chart-topping acts on Plymouth Hoe.
To apply, please submit an ‘expression of interest’ in a creative form of your choice! This could be a poem or a letter you’ve written, a video of a song, dance or poem, or a piece of art. Make sure you include answers to the following criteria:
- Please provide an example of when you have solved a problem
- Please provide an example of when you have had to be punctual
- Please give an example of when you have followed direction
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What are your goals and passions?
- Please provide an example of when you have had to communicate with different audiences
- Do you have any previous creative experience?
- What is your greatest life achievement?
- Please tell us one interesting fact about you!
Please send your expression of interest as an attachment with a completed application form to email@example.com by 17:00 on Friday 30th June 2017. If submitting a video, please send us a link in an email – please ensure that these are unlisted YouTube videos and no longer than five minutes!
If applying, please ensure that you are available to attend an interview day on Monday 4th of July at a central location in Plymouth.
Here’s an awesome example of an expression of interest that we have used for a previous project. Your submission can be as different or as similar to this as you like… express yourself in a way that suits you. We look forward to watching your cool ideas!