RIO’s Create Change Leadership programme is a new and exciting year-long initiative focused on developing leaders specifically in inclusive growth and encouraging cross sector collaboration to create real change.
Building upon Plymouth’s commitment to inclusive growth, the programme sets out to explore, and tackle challenges linked to inequality in the context of creative industries while creating dynamic leadership that can contribute to systemic change across the city.
We are on the lookout for leaders who have a thirst for creating change and are interested in developing cross sector collaborative working that can address issues related to inclusive growth linked to Plymouth’s creative industries.
Basic requirements will include:
- Working for private, public and or third sector organisations, at middle to senior management level.
- Having some experience or knowledge of the inclusive growth issue in Plymouth, but this is not essential.
- A definite commitment and the capacity to attend intensive sessions, events, visits and workshops days between May 2019 and April 2020.
- Commitment to work independently and with other members of the leadership programme cohort to carry out and engage on real projects.
- Endorsement from senior leader or CEO and confirmation that the organisation can release staff.
To apply, please use the Create Change Leadership Programme Application form and return to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 3rd May.
Further information about the Create Change Leadership Programme can be found here – please refer to this document when completing your application.
Successful applicants and their senior leaders will be invited to a programme kick-off event during the week commencing 6th May. Event date TBC.
If you have any enquiries, or would like further information about the programme, please contact Claire.Honey@realideas.org