Apply for a stall at Print in Action Festival! We are on the hunt for Printmakers and suppliers supporting printmaking to join us at our original print fair as part of Print in Action Festival 2022. Join us from 22nd-23rd October at Ocean Studios, a busy vibrant hub for Plymouths creatives for a weekend celebrating Print in all it’s forms!
(Stalls are for 2 Days)
- Non-member rate* : £60 ( equivalent to £30 per day)
- Member rate: £50 ( equivalent to £25 per day)
Submission Information & Criteria
- Stall fee is for 2 days pitch across Print in Action Festival, 10am – 4pm.
- We have limited space for stalls, so we will be curating a selection of different printmakers and suppliers to create our market area, including a balance between different disciplines and practices.
- Pitch size is approximately 1.8m x 1.8m
- We would like each stall to feel different, so we don’t include tables within the submission.
- We recommend using A-N Artist insurance which can cover liability for your stall and products > a-n.co.uk/register-artist
- We do not accept refunds for submissions
- If you are accepted for the stall, payments will be collected at the beginning of October.
* Real Ideas Members fee is for Connect, All In or Dedicated Membership.
Why do we charge a submission fee?
Real Ideas is a social enterprise and any submission fees directly support the running of the festival.
We have made the decision to charge a standard submission fee as outlined above to allow us to remove any commission charges on artwork sold during the festival, this means any profit on artwork sold goes directly back to the artist.
Submissions Fees also allow us to be able to run other elements of the Festival including, administration, curation and supporting experiences and activity over the weekend.
Whilst Submission Fees as well as ticket sales for the event do provide some financial support for the festival, we do not solely rely on this to deliver a successful event. Print in Action is partly funded by Arts Council England, this funding is received by Real Ideas to support the day to day running of Ocean Studios and the events run within the space including but not limited to Print in Action.
The deadline for all stall submissions is 18th September 2022, once you are selected for a stall, we will send payment information to be paid at the beginning of October. if you have any questions or would like an informal discussion please contact: [email protected]
We aim to be as inclusive as possible in our work but recognise we’re on a journey. We also recognise the creative sector is biased towards those who are white, cisgender and non-disabled. Our programme will be stronger with greater diversity and we welcome applications from those who bring difference.
For more information about how Real Ideas saves and uses your data please visit our website: www.realideas.orgThe deadline for all exhibition submissions is 18th September 2022, if you have any questions or would like an informal discussion please contact: [email protected]
If you’re not a member of Real Ideas please apply via the following form:
For current Real Ideas members, please use the form below to apply. Please make sure you have your membership number to hand, this can be found in the members area.
Best of luck!