The arts and cultural sector’s rapid movement to online delivery over the past year has led to some fantastic new ways of working and a great deal of learning. A similar move also took place in the education sector when online platforms, tools and opportunities were widely implemented at pace.
The cultural sector has generated a wealth of digital content, which will sit alongside the real-life visits as organisations continue to re-open. This provides real opportunity for organisations and creatives to deepen their engagement with schools. It also leads us to ask ourselves some questions:
- Who is using the online offers?
- How do we compete in an increasingly accessible local and global marketplace?
- How can we ensure digital offers don’t diminish in-person bookings?
- How should we deliver school specific content alongside mainstream programming?
Join hosts Roberta Beattie, Website Tech Champion, Digital Culture Network and Gary Futcher, Programme Lead for Education, Real Ideas for a one-hour panel conversation, presented in collaboration with Arts Council England Bridge Organisations.
During the session you’ll hear:
- About current trends and how to position your work effectively within an education context.
- Opportunities and challenges within the current education landscape.
- Practical marketing tips to engage schools.
To find out more about this FREE webinar and book your place, visit the Digital Culture Network website here.