Support for your Kickstart Placement:
Real Ideas has a strong track record of working successfully with 16-24 years not in education, employment or training. Whether you are using us as a Gateway organisation or not, we can provide support for you, as an employer, and the young person on your Kickstart placements to make sure it is an excellent experience for everyone.
Package 1 - Support for you as an employer - £350 + VAT
- Setting up and managing the interview process, including supporting the relationship with Job Centre Plus
- Managing your placement including trouble shooting any issues that arise
- Support you to create and issue digital credentials that recognise employee achievements and act as a digital reference for your Kickstart employee
Package 2 - Direct support to your Kickstart placement - Full support £650+ VAT
- Provide a face to face or virtual starter day where young people are introduced to workplace expectations and supported to become a great Kickstart placement within their specific role
- Give your employee access to monthly one to one sessions with a professional navigator (a Real Ideas career coach) to support your employee to build confidence and independence, work on their CV and overcome any personal barriers to success.
- Access to monthly training sessions to improve their teamwork, communication, independent working skills and ability to get things done and meet deadlines
- Access to a next steps group session (or 'Opportunity Hack' as we call them) where your employees are supported to identify and respond to live opportunities and ensure that they progress into new work at the end of the placement.
Package 3 - Light touch support to your placement - £350 + VAT
- Give your employee access to three 1-2-1 sessions with a professional navigator (Real Ideas career coach) to support your employee to build confidence and independence, work on their CV and overcome any personal barriers to success.
- Access to a next steps group session (or opportunity hack as we call them) where your employees are supported to identify and respond to live opportunities and ensure that they progress into new work at the end of the placement
Package 4 - All in - Employer support and Direct support for your employee - £1000 + VAT
- This includes package 1 and 2 outlined previously
With these packages, you and your Kickstart placement will also become members of Real Ideas and able to access our network and a range of ongoing activities and support. For more information about our membership that could include co-working space for you and your placement visit www.realideas.org/membership.
Looking for some guidance on how to best support your Kickstart placement?