We had a great response to our Start Something campaign and it was fantastic to see so many of you interested in our new programme.
Didn’t make it to the webinar?
Good news! If you were unable to join us for our webinar Q and A session, you can watch the recording of the webinar here.
Missed what Start Something is all about? Start Something offers the chance for those with a pet project or start up idea to do just that – start!
We’ve got 10 amazing FREE membership packages worth over £3,000 to entrepreneurial people with a great idea.
The fully funded membership package from Real Ideas will give you access to our co-working spaces, our specialist facilities, our expert business support mentors and access to events, workshops and one to one coaching. We will also connect you with our partners, including Crowdfunder to help test your plans with the crowd and raise investment.
You’ll also receive a fully-funded three month introductory membership to the Devon and Plymouth Chamber worth over £500 – an amazing package of support.
This activity is part of the iMayflower project and has been supported by The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, who fund the Cultural Development Fund, which is administered by Arts Council England.
How do I get involved?
- Have a browse through our information pack which tells you all you need to know.
- Complete our business canvas – tell us as much about your business as possible! Find out what goes where here.
- Create a video – no longer than 3 mins or 4GB in size – telling us about your business idea. We want to know how our free package of support could help you, where you want your business to be in 12 months’ time and how your idea could make the world a better place. Tell us about any funding or support you’ve received so far and don’t forget to give us your social handles so we can check you out and give you a like and a follow online! Your video doesn’t have to be expertly shot or edited, so don’t worry about that, just focus on communicating your idea with passion.
- Send your canvas and video to us by 9am on 1st September 2020
Terms and Conditions
- To apply, candidates must be over 18 years. (Please do get in touch if you are under 18 years and are hoping to Start something!)
- We are seeking applications from a diverse range of businesses and individuals , while we do not specify any geographic eligibility, candidates are advised to consider the locations of our co working spaces and facilities, and the practicalities of accessing these if residing outside of these areas. To find out more about our spaces, get in touch or visit our spaces page for more info.
- Start Something offers free membership package for 12 months, successful businesses will be expected to engage with us for the duration of this period.
- Successful Start candidates will be expected to observe our existing Membership Terms and Conditions You can find information on Real Ideas policies here