Triangular Pixels are award-winning game developers based in Cornwall. They are looking for budding game artists to take part in virtual work experience.
- Applicants are welcome from any background, regardless of prior experience - but they must have a passion for the creation of games rather than just playing them.
- As a game artist, you will need a good understanding and be comfortable with maths and logic, as it’s very much an everyday part of the job.
- You don’t need to know how to use 3D software, but a basic knowledge of the terminology used in modelling 3D assets is useful.
- In order to complete the experience you will need to be able to video call, and applications would need to have to use their own hardware to complete tasks.
- To be able to take part in 3D modelling the minimum system requirements are found here: https://www.sidefx.com/Support/system-requirements/ https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.1/Documentation/Manual/system-requirements.html
This opportunity is open to Game Changer participants aged 15-24 years old.
Closing date for applications is 21st August.
Please send applications to [email protected]
There will be a two-stage process of CV applications and then online interviews.
If you require this advert in a different format or have any accessibility issues please email: [email protected]