The Real Ideas Organisation is seeking a Marketing Professional to deliver online content and mentor young people in Cornwall on the Ambitions programme.
Real Ideas Organisation has a commission opportunity available for a Marketing professional to deliver online sessions to benefit young people aged 15-24 in Cornwall who are interested in becoming self-employed along with providing some 1:1 professional mentoring support. You will have experience working within the marketing sector and be able to deliver sessions to young people as well as support them to think about and develop their own ‘brand’
There are two areas that we would like support with:
- Individual support and target setting for young people
- Design and delivery of online sessions linked to your specialism that can be delivered via our GoTo meeting platform
1. Individual support and target setting for young people
What we are looking for:
To work with young people to help them identify their individual marketing goals and in response, offer them guidance linked to developing their own brand and understanding of how to make good use of marketing skills and techniques.
The young people you will be working with will have a wide variety of skill levels so you will need to tailor the progressiveness of their goals individually. They will need support identifying what their personal aims are (e.g. developing their own brand, understanding how to promote a new business etc) and use this to shape the content of their own creative ideas, helping them to achieve their goals. Delivery outputs:
- Initial individual consultations to understand the type of support young people need: 2.5 hours (Up to 30 mins per individual)
- Weekly 1:1’s sessions with individuals based upon need: 2.5 hours a week (over 3 weeks)
2. Creation and delivery of marketing sessions
What we are looking for:
- Development of 3 x 1-hour weekly sessions planned and delivered by yourself and inspired by the interactions with the young people (as above).
- The delivery of this content will be via our online platform GoToMeetings and you will need to confirm that you have access to the necessary technology and internet connection.
- CIM or CIPR qualified and/or at least 5 years’ experience of working in marketing either as a freelancer or within a commercial setting as the main part of your job
- Experience working with young people in a coaching/mentoring or trainer role
Deadline for submission: Friday 22nd May 2020 9am.
You can download the brief here.
Please submit a CV and a one-page proposal of content in response to the brief: this should include an outline suggested content for the online sessions as well a suggested timetable for delivery. You should include examples of your links to the industry for individuals’ progression purposes.
Proposed project delivery start date: w/c Monday 25th May 2020.
Please send proposals to email@example.com